Christine McLeod, PMP
Recognition & Awards
- B.A., Social Science, University of California, Irvine (English Minor)
- Certificate, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (2022)
- Certificate, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, California Institute of Technology (2016)
- Certificate of Completion, Project Management Institute PMP Certification Coursework (2015)
- Certificate of Completion, San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments/San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership/University of Southern California “Leadership 21” Program (2005)
- Certificate, Corporate Community Involvement, Boston College – Carroll School of Management (2004)
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Member, International Association of Public Participation
- Member, Association of Environmental Professionals
- Member, American Society for Quality
- Participant, Southern California Edison Inspire Leadership Program (2015)
- Participant, Leadership @ EIX Program, Edison International (2000)
- Top 10 Speaker Award, Southern California Edison Speakers Bureau (2006 – 2009)
In March 2022 Christine McLeod earned her Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and she later rejoined Cordoba Corporation’s Energy Infrastructure Sector in October 2022 in a new role as a Program Director. Christine previously served as Cordoba Corporation’s Communications Director for five years. In this role she was responsible for overall branding, social media, website updates, media relations, newsletter production and other internal and external communications responsibilities. Prior to becoming Communications Director, Christine worked as a Regulatory, Environmental and Public Affairs Specialist in Cordoba’s Energy Infrastructure Sector, and also provided regulatory and outreach support to Cordoba’s Water Infrastructure Sector.
Christine previously worked for over 17 years at Southern California Edison in Regulatory Affairs and Public Affairs positions. Her experience includes nine years as a Regulatory Affairs Principal Advisor/ Senior Project Manager responsible for permitting electric transmission and substation infrastructure through the California Public Utilities Commission. She is well versed in the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and environmental permitting. Christine also served for five years as a Public Affairs Region Manager where she was responsible for managing local government relations in the western San Gabriel Valley and foothill communities, including serving as point of contact to several municipal utilities. During her first four years at Southern California Edison, Christine was responsible for legislative analysis activities supporting the company’s Sacramento and Washington DC offices, and for monitoring legislative activities for transmission and generation facilities located in Nevada and Arizona.
Prior to joining Southern California Edison, Christine worked in the California State Legislature for two members of the State Assembly in Sacramento and at local offices in Pasadena and Garden Grove. She was responsible for field and case work, media relations, and communications writing. Christine also served as a Field Deputy for a member of the Los Angeles City Council.
Christine is a board member for Legacy LA, a non-profit organization making positive interventions in the lives of young people in the Ramona Gardens community of East Los Angeles.