Melissa De La Peña, P.E.
Recognition & Awards
- P.E., Professional Civil Engineer, California (59447)
- B.A., Civil Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles
- Member, Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS), Mentorship and Professional Development Committee Co-Chair and Past President WTS-LA
Melissa de la Peña is a Senior Project Manager at Cordoba Corporation and has established herself with more than 25 years of experience in transportation engineering and management of large infrastructure projects throughout Southern California and for local municipalities throughout the region. Her experience includes planning, designing, and managing highway and transit improvements, including implementation, realignment, rehabilitation, and aesthetics projects.
Projects Melissa has worked on include:
- California High-Speed Rail Authority (CHSRA) High-Speed Rail Program
- Metro Eastside Transportation Corridor Phase II Project
- Caltrans District 7 On-Call