Recognition & Awards
- B.A., General Management, Pepperdine University
- A., Mechanical Engineering, California State University, Northridge
- A., Religion, Morehouse College
- Registered Professional Engineer, California
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Civic Enterprise Leadership and Management Certification, UCLA Anderson School of Business
- Los Angeles Department of Water & Power Executive Leadership Development Program
- Project Management Lecturer, Los Angeles Small Business Academy
- Officer/Member, American Water Works Asset Management and Capital Project Delivery National Committees (2004-2016)
- President, Transcripts Unlimited (1993-2017)
- Small Business Consultant, Finance, Accounting and Strategic Planning (1994-2014)
- Board Member, CMAA of Southern California Foundation
Stephan D. Tucker is a successful Program Management Director and Mechanical Engineer with more than 34 years of experience managing significant programs at the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power (LADWP) and Cordoba Corporation.
While with LADWP, Stephan held a variety of managerial positions including Assistant General Manager, where he was critical to the development and management of the Corporate Program Management Office. Prior to his role as Assistant General Manager, Stephan was the Manager of LADWP’s Project and Construction Management Section. In this role, he managed the major projects group, project management office, groundwater project management group, contract support group, and various construction management groups. During his career at LADWP, Stephan served as a Design and Construction Support Engineer, Executive Staff Engineer, Capital Improvement Manager, Manager of Strategic Planning, and Senior Asset Manager.