About Cordoba Corporation
A nationally recognized engineering, program and construction management firm specializing in transportation, education and facilities, energy, and water. Cordoba Corp has established a statewide presence and along with our clients we have developed some of the most complex and highly visible infrastructure projects throughout the entire state of California.
Cordoba Corporation’s efforts have resulted in recognition as a top 100 professional services firm as well as a top 50 program management firm in the nation by Engineering News-Record for four consecutive years.
Our business model and management style have been the subject of case studies conducted by the Harvard Business School, and many of our professionals have received praise in the media as leaders in their field of expertise.
Cordoba Corporation fosters a culture that encourages civic leadership, philanthropy, and community involvement. Our executives sit on the boards of educational institutions, enjoy government appointments, and lead non-profit organizations and industry groups. For this reason our clients see us as partners and the community understands that we are also stakeholders. The following is a partial list of organizations with which we are involved:
- Sol Price School of Public Policy
- Sonny Astani Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Advisory Board at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- Dean’s Leadership Board at Cal Poly Pomona College of Engineering
- Board of Advisors at Woodbury University School of Business
- Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Prop 39 Citizen’s Oversight Committee
- Los Angeles 2020 Commission
Non-profit Organizations and Industry Groups
- California Science Center Foundation
- Southern California Leadership Council
- Southern California Business Federation
Cordoba Corporation believes that its employees are its most valuable asset. Cordoba Corporation's teams of engineers, construction and project managers, and project executives represent the leading voices in their respective fields. VIEW ALL PEOPLE