About Cordoba Corporation
Cordoba Corporation is a nationally recognized firm with expertise in program, project and construction management, and engineering planning and design, focusing on the transportation, energy, water, and education and public facilities sectors. Keep the button to “Our History” but you can remove the youtube video as well as the hyperlink to Construction Management Firm..
Our values and approach make Cordoba unique in the industry.
Quality and Excellence
Cordoba utilizes training and technology to ensure quality project delivery. Our efforts have resulted in accolades including:
CollaborationThis is key to successfully delivering public infrastructure projects that typically involve a wide range of stakeholders.
Diversity and InclusionWe embody the benefits that diversity and inclusion bring to delivering successful projects.
Cordoba professionals proactively identify and integrate community/civic needs and stay informed about regulatory and policy issues. This enables us to serve as trusted advisors to our clients in their decision-making and planning activities. The following is a partial list of organizations with which we are involved:
- Sol Price School of Public Policy
- Sonny Astani Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Advisory Board at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- Dean’s Leadership Board at Cal Poly Pomona College of Engineering
- Board of Advisors at Woodbury University School of Business
- Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Prop 39 Citizen’s Oversight Committee
- Los Angeles 2020 Commission
Non-profit Organizations and Industry Groups
- California Science Center Foundation
- Southern California Leadership Council
- Southern California Business Federation