About Cordoba Corporation
Cordoba Corporation is a nationally recognized firm with expertise in program, project and construction management, and engineering planning and design, focusing on the transportation, energy, water, and education and public facilities sectors.
Our values and approach make Cordoba unique in the industry.
Quality and Excellence
Cordoba utilizes training and technology to ensure quality project delivery. Our efforts have resulted in accolades including:
CollaborationThis is key to successfully delivering public infrastructure projects that typically involve a wide range of stakeholders.
Diversity and InclusionWe embody the benefits that diversity and inclusion bring to delivering successful projects.
Cordoba professionals proactively identify and integrate community/civic needs and stay informed about regulatory and policy issues. This enables us to serve as trusted advisors to our clients in their decision-making and planning activities. The following is a partial list of organizations with which we are involved:
- Sol Price School of Public Policy
- Sonny Astani Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Advisory Board at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- Dean’s Leadership Board at Cal Poly Pomona College of Engineering
- Board of Advisors at Woodbury University School of Business
- Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Prop 39 Citizen’s Oversight Committee
- Los Angeles 2020 Commission
Non-profit Organizations and Industry Groups
- California Science Center Foundation
- Southern California Leadership Council
- Southern California Business Federation
Cordoba Corporation Commitment to Supplier Diversity
At Cordoba, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to “Making a Difference” where we live and work by fostering a diverse supplier base that reflects the communities we serve and the customers we reach. Our goal is to develop and maintain a strong competitive supplier base that reflects diversity and inclusion for businesses that are owned and operated by diverse groups, including but not limited to:
- Minority-owned businesses
- Woman-owned businesses
- LGBT-owned businesses
- Service-disabled veteran businesses
- Disability-owned businesses
- Veteran-owned businesses
- Small disadvantaged businesses
- HUBZone businesses
- Small businesses (by revenue)
- Small businesses (by employees)
We recognize that diverse suppliers bring unique capabilities and perspectives that support our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers. We are committed to working with diverse suppliers who deliver quality products and services, competitive pricing, and innovative solutions. Our goal/target firmwide is to help our clients, both private and public sector alike, meet their specific diverse spend goals. In support of company operations, our goal is to work with fellow diverse business enterprises to the extent feasible.
We are committed to Making a Difference with our Supplier Diversity Program and will regularly review and update our goals and strategies to reflect our ongoing commitment to supplier diversity.