Philip E. Valadez, CCM
Deputy Program Director/Senior Construction Manager
Recognition & Awards
- Certified Construction Manager CCMA Member, 2017
- A.S., Construction Inspections Graduate, Mt. San Antonio Community College
- Carpenter’s Apprenticeship Program Graduate, Rio Hondo College
- Basic Fire Academy Graduate, Crafton Hills College
- Certified EMT-1
- Certified CPR/AED/First-Aid Instructor
- OSHA 30
- Safety Trained Supervisor
Philip E. Valadez is a veteran Deputy Program Director/Senior Construction Manager with a 30+ year record of successfully overseeing all platforms of multimillion-dollar construction, infrastructure, renovations and environmental projects for higher education, K-12, commercial, government, and private-sector clients.
Experience includes program management, construction management, budgeting, managing documentation, design teams, manpower, contractors and vendors for new construction as well as client requested improvements. A common-sense individual, reinforced by a sound reputation for safety, professional coordination, attention to details and client satisfaction.