Recognition & Awards
- B.S., Structural Engineering, University of California at San Diego (UCSD), 2007
- B.S. Management Science, University California at San Diego (UCSD), 2007
- Registered Civil Engineer (PE)
Brad has over fifteen years of regulated utility experience working extensively in the electric industry focused on transmission, substation and distribution projects and programs. He has worked in multiple diverse and unique departments with increasing levels of leadership, regulatory, and financial responsibility.
- Electric Transmission Engineering & Design Manager; San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E), San Diego CA
- Operations Services Manager; Kearny Maintenance and Operations, SDG&E, San Diego CA
- Supervising Regulatory Case Manager; Regulatory Affairs, SDG&E, San Diego CA