Recognition & Awards
- B.S., Civil Engineering, San Francisco State University, 2010
- B.S., Business Marketing, San Diego State University, 2001
- Registered Engineer (PE), Civil
- PMP Certificate
Madeline has over 12 years of diverse utility experience managing teams and/or leading projects that execute small to large engineering and design distribution utility projects. These projects and programs required her to develop methods, processes, and tools to identify, analyze, and plan for risks and leverage opportunities in managing scope, schedule, and budget to optimize performance and outcomes. Madeline has a repeated and proven track record of being an effective leader of both people and processes to maximize performance and profitability.
Currently, Madeline is a Project Manager at Cordoba Corporation, where she provides project management leadership on San Diego Gas & Electric’s Drone Investigation Assessment and Repair (DIAR) Program for the Owner’s Engineering (OE) team, working to deliver 1700+ quality design packages which consists of approximately 11,000 distribution poles in need of remediation.
In addition, Madeline oversees the management and tracking of RFIs, project tracking, quality control, and ensures designs are in compliance with G.O.95 requirements and SDG&E standards and specifications. Furthermore, she is responsible for establishing metrics and reports on performance key indicators (KPIs) to ensure quality is maintained. Madeline is also responsible for maintaining schedules and document control for the engineering and design portion of the job. This also includes coordination and communication with 9 different Engineering and Design contracting firms to ensure project production goals are met.
- Project Engineer; San Diego Gas & Electric, Electric System Hardening (ESH), San Diego, CA
- Project Engineer; San Diego Gas & Electric, Pole Risk Mitigation & Engineering (PRiME), San Diego, CA
- Project Manager; San Diego Gas & Electric, Steel Pole Inspections, San Diego, CA